Tuesday, December 4, 2012

More Witches

Hey guys, here are some witch sketches.  Trying to tie down the design for this week, but if you guys see something that isn't working, just let me know.


I'm going to work on more variations for the mask.  Was going for something more abstract I guess.


here is also the head piece or hat that i'm referencing from some traditional romanian clothing.  Its basically a curved hat with cloth wrapped around it.  I thought it would maybe give a different shape to her head...as if there are horns underneath maybe?  I dont know...


I started doing a little more of the monster sketches.  I imagined that maybe the burnt part of her face grows outward into a horny growth when she transforms.





2 comments:

  1. Hey Kevan, I really like the direction these are going. I think you are getting really interesting face designs and the transformation drawing is really solid. I think you can probably push it more. Take the drawings and designs and make them more "sober". If you think they are realistic and serious enough, try taking them even farther.

    ReplyDelete