Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Story idea

Hey guys,
I'm under the impression that most of you want to do design for a video game.
I was thinking of doing the bloody mary myth. The concept could be a ghostbusters/vampire slayer character who has to go into a haunted house to defeat bloody mary. Because she supposedly comes out of a mirror I was thinking that we could play up the theme of smoke and mirrors with that character.
I'm just throwing out ideas, but I would like to know what you guys are interested in by tomorrow.
I'm supposed to let the professors know our choice by tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. I like the idea. After you left tonight Nick Rudy also suggested that maybe the characters could use mirrors to transport to either escape or hunt one another.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this one definitely has potential

    ReplyDelete