Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Bloody Mary Monster

Hey guys,  here are some creature ideations of Bloody Mary's monster form.  Most of the time I was referencing bats, mosquitos, ticks, leeches, arachnids, and and anything that lives off of blood.  I'm trying not to be too conservative with the desisgns and I can definitely push them further.  I haven't had the chance to sketch out her human form, but I think I'll do that after I do some monster kid ideations.  Any feedback would be great.  Thanks





3 comments:

  1. I like the design on the last page in the upper left corner. Next time can you number the designs for easy reference to ideations please.

    designs are Looking good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks nick. I just realized that awhile ago...sorry for the inconvenience

      Delete
  2. I'm digging the mosquito and bat influences.

    ReplyDelete